Everyone is welcome to our congregational activities.
Our summer schedule begins next Sunday June 3.
No second hour or fellowship meal
Second hour experiment ends this Sunday May 27. Intergenerational activities for all! DiscipleShip is hosting a circle to review this experiment on Sunday June 3 at 11:30am.
- 15 minutes break after worship
- Break into 4 all ages groups; you choose your location
- Listening to the Scriptures
- Spiritual Review based on Ignatius
- Physical movement
- Lunch preparation
- New Special: “Who cares about climate change?”
- Preschoolers have class with Rich Meyer.
Summer worship series is “On the way with Jesus” using the lectionary Scriptures from the gospel of Mark.
Below you will find weekly, monthly, and quarterly updates on congregational events, including the most recent bulletins, monthly calendars, and worship schedule. Our weekly announcements and leadership meeting minutes are available on request. You will need Adobe Reader to read these documents.
Worship Planning Schedule